The producers' opinions of Mariah Carey are definitely shining through.
- Anchorman 2 Trailer: You Haven't Changed a Bit
- Kanye West’s ‘New Slaves’ Projected in New York
- American Idol Had Its Lowest-Rated Finale Ever
Meet Marc's father, Judd Hirsch.
The big surprise reveal of the season-ender raises so many questions.
Ex-black-ops guy must flex muscle to protect/save/find his family.by
Noah Baumbach has a hard time letting go of the notion that drama means building to humiliation.by
J.J. Abrams directs the sequel to his 2009 reboot.
"Presented" by Tyler Perry, but written and directed by Tina Gordon Chism.by
The film has the trappings and suits of love, but it’s full of sour tones.by David Edelstein
Few things on TV are as heartening as signs of life in a show that seemed creatively dead.by Matt Zoller Seitz
A bracing look at the first war that was conducted in front of the camera's cold eye.by Jerry Saltz
And this delightful moment happens in the new Coen brothers movie.
It's probably for the best.
The single debuted on walls throughout the world.
The Office ended and Arrested Development is coming back. We have ways to celebrate both.
Everyone is fine.
A new horror classic, an affecting sports documentary, and a starship load of Trek movies.
On The Chris Gethard Show.
At Cannes, the Oscar-savvy Weinstein showcased three compelling trailers starring Forest Whitaker, Idris Elba, and Michael B. Jordan.
C'mon, let us have our fun.
The annual Women in Film party's red carpet was practically typhoon territory.
The actress turned director discusses her new family-secret documentary Stories We Tell.
Ex-black-ops guy must flex muscle to protect/save/find his family.
SPOILER ALERT. Unless you've already read some of these reviews.
Many of the show's writers, producers, and crew members (as well as their loved ones) turned up onscreen.
"Multiple sources confirm"!!!
- 1. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 2. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 3. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 4. The Best of Streaming: What Should You Watch on Netflix, Hulu, and Other Sites
- 5. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 6. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 7. Watch Amy Poehler Predict Strangers’ Futures
- 8. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 9. Here’s a List of All the Cameos on The Office Finale [UPDATE]