Looking back on our first week of "feeding off the work of others":
• We watched Ugly Betty, Lost, America's Next Top Model, House, The Shield, American Idol, Heroes, Drive, The Sopranos, and Entourage so you didn't have to. Plus, a ton of reality TV.
• Take a trip to Harry Potter Land, and identify your daemon.
• Opening night of the Tribeca Film Festival, and a Dirty Dancing party.
• We talked to Fall Out Boy about their new bar and to Kevin Connolly about the real-life Ari.
• Offensive language in hip-hop, from Russell Simmons's perspective and from the perspective of 400 morons.