The latest MP3s to hit the blogs.
1. Chris Brown, "Wall to Wall"
The first single from this 17-year-old mini-Usher's second album should resonate with any male adolescent who's ever been in the VIP room of a swanky club and had to choose between 200 eligible ladies. [Idolator]
2. Interpol, "Pioneer to the Falls" (live)
From their set at Coachella last weekend, this new Interpol track might be the spookiest thing in their oeuvre. [Send Me Dead Flowers]
3. Adam Green feat. Ben Kweller, "Kokomo" (Beach Boys cover)
This 2003 B-side from the erstwhile Moldy Peach is just another ironic cover. Until the saxophone solo. [The Music Slut]
4. T.I. vs. Fujiya & Miyagi, "What You Know About Transparent Things"
Coke rap and British krautrock should go together about as well as Three 6 Mafia and the Hold Steady. But, weirdly, it works. [Gorilla vs. Bear]
5. Arctic Monkeys, "Brianstorm" (live on Jimmy Kimmel)
Jimmy Kimmel introduces the band and mispronounces the name of the song. Unfazed, the Monkeys deliver a combustible version that sounds even more like Dick Dale than the original. [I Am Fuel] —Lane Brown