The latest MP3s to hit the blogs
1. Rihanna, "Shut Up and Drive"
The Jay-Z protégé turns a bumper-sticker slogan into platinum-plated, Beyoncé-destroying, perfect summer pop. [Idolator]
2. Lauryn Hill, "Lose Myself"
Missing for nigh on five years, Hill returns with a new song from the Surf's Up soundtrack to show us what Amy Winehouse would sound like played at double-speed. [Idolator]
3. Kaiser Chiefs, "Golden Skans" (Klaxons cover)
British Britpop revivalists cover British rave revivalists with impressive results. [The Music Slut]
4. Coldplay, "Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before" (Smiths cover)
Anytime Chris Martin actually invites you to stop him, you might consider taking him up on it. [The Music Slut]
5. Garbage, "Tell Me Where It Hurts"
In our ears. We kid — this song's not half bad. [Deaf Indie Elephants]