The latest MP3s to hit the blogs.
1. Velvet Revolver, "She Builds Quick Machines"
For the sake of Velvet Revolver's career, let's hope she's not building quick machines that allow one to listen to Stone Temple Pilots and Slash's Snakepit at the same time. [Idolator]
2. Blondie feat. Lily Allen, "Heart of Glass"
Blondie wrote this song in the seventies, but the lyrics could have come from one of Allen's MySpace meltdowns. [Culture Bully]
3. Ryan Adams, "Everybody Knows"
This just might be the best Neil Young song Ryan Adams has ever written. [Each Note Secure]
4. Fabolous feat. Jay-Z and Uncle Murda, "Brooklyn"
Fab and Murda complain about the crime while Jay bemoans the price of luxury condos. [Nah Right]
5. Editors, "An End Has a Start"
You wouldn't think so, but it turns out crossing Interpol with Coldplay is actually a pretty good idea. [Cause=Time]