The latest MP3s to hit the blogs.
1. Dizzee Rascal feat. Lily Allen, "Wanna Be"
A grimy Brit that most Americans have never heard of collaborates with Dizzee Rascal. [Music is My Occupation]
2. The White Stripes, "Effect and Cause" (live)
This ode to personal accountability finds garage rock's preeminent non-siblings at their most fiscally conservative. [15 Minutes to Live]
3. Courtney Love, "Pacific Coast Highway" (live)
This new track from Love's oft-delayed Nobody's Daughter is some of Billy Corgan's best work since Celebrity Skin. [Stereogum]
4. Turbonegro, "Hell Toupee"
If you want to watch This Is Spinal Tap but only have three minutes and 27 seconds, this song should suffice. [Idolator]
5. Lil' Flip vs. the New Pornographers, "My Chips Versus Yours"
Usually we'd think twice about directing you to a mash-up this stupid, but all the good MP3 bloggers seem to have left early for the Hamptons today. [The Hood Internet]