The latest MP3s to hit the blogs.
1. The Chemical Brothers feat. Fatlip, "The Salmon Dance"
This is easily one of the Chemical Brothers' most danceable songs on the subject of fish sex. [Fuel Friends]
2. Little Brother, "Good Clothes"
This North Carolina rap duo may have been dropped by Atlantic Records, but they certainly don't intend to start dressing like a pair of schlubs. [Surviving the Golden Age]
3. Prince, "Future Baby Mama"
Prince has drawn up plans to impregnate you, and you're just going to have to deal with it. [Ick Music]
4. 1990s, "See You at the Lights"
These Scots craft power pop so catchy that you're almost able to look past their idiotic name. [Idolator]
5. The Gossip, "8th Wonder of the World (demo)"
A song about something large and awesome from a singer who's both large and awesome. [MySpace]