The latest MP3s to hit the blogs.
1. Oasis, "Within You, Without You" (Beatles Cover)
At last, an Oasis song that sounds nothing like the Beatles. [Fuel Friends]
2. 50 Cent feat. Justin Timberlake, "She Wants It" (produced by Timbaland)
Like an oversexed Voltron, the three hit-makers join forces on this poignant ode to schtupping. [The Smoking Section]
3. Snoop Dogg, "Make It Clap" (produced by Akon)
Apparently when Akon isn't beating underage fans, he's making beats for middle-aged rappers. [El Chiko Kevo]
4. Simian Mobile Disco, "Tits and Acid"
If these English knob-twiddlers think they can win over American audiences just by writing songs about breasts, they're exactly right. [La New Shit]
5. Mark Ronson feat. Lily Allen, "Oh My God" (remix feat. Busta Rhymes)
Ronson and Allen probably figured that if they were going to murder this Kaiser Chiefs song, they might as well invite Busta Rhymes to the studio, since they knew he wouldn't rat them out. [Get Weird Turn Pro]