The latest MP3s to hit the blogs.
1. Tom Jones, "I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor" (Arctic Monkeys cover)
The perennial horndog attempts to reassert his cultural relevancy by covering a song that came out two years ago … and he succeeds! [I Guess I'm Floating]
2. The Thrills, "Midnight Choir"
Dublin's most Californian indie-rock quartet are pleased to inform you that they still enjoy the Beach Boys. [Cause=Time]
3. Ash, "You Can't Have It All"
Title aside, diminished expectations probably aren't necessary to enjoy this track from the Irish Britpop trio's recently leaked new album. [The Music Slut]
4. The Format, "Ape Man" (Kinks cover)
A faithful version of Ray Davies's best song about monkeys. [Fuel Friends]
5. Cassidy, "I Don't Give a Fuck"
Cassidy proves that nothing spices up indifference like a little casual profanity. [Nah Right]