1. Devendra Banhart, "Don't Look Back in Anger" (Oasis cover)
Banhart unimpressively covers the Britpop classic, which was a hit around the time of his most recent shower. [Mind the Gap]
2. Radiohead, "Nobody Does It Better" (Carly Simon cover)
Thom Yorke sings this one so convincingly, you'd almost believe he was no longer a virgin. [The Music Slut]
3. Interpol, "Mind Over Time"
Interpol add piano to their lineup. Amazingly, it still sounds like Joy Division. [The Music Slut]
4. Wyclef feat. Akon, Lil Wayne, and Nia, "Sweetest Girl"
The erstwhile Fugee attempts to impress a lady by rewriting "Hips Don't Lie." [Nah Right]
5. Uncle Murder, "Lick the Rapper"
Inadvisable? Yes. Catchy? Also yes. [Nah Right]
6. The Flaming Lips, "After the Goldrush" (Neil Young cover)
The Lips cover Young's song about environmental conservation, which is Wayne Coyne's third favorite thing after synthesizers and LSD. [Some Velvet Blog]