1. 50 Cent, "Smile (I’m Leaving)"
With his constant bickering and inexplicable decision to leave his best song off his album, 50 Cent is now officially the Oasis of hip-hop. [Nah Right]
2. Hadouken!, "Liquid Lives"
Anybody who understands the reference this band’s name makes probably hasn’t seen a naked woman in real life. [Una Rocks]
3. Shout Out Louds, "Tonight I Have to Leave It"
Shout Out Louds should not be confused with Shout Out Out Out or the Screamers. [Parasites]
4. The National, "Apartment Story"
Boxer is looking like a contender for album of the year, and they just shot a feel-good video for this feel-bad song. [IFMV]
5. Swervedriver, "Rave Down"
With all this buzz about a possible My Bloody Valentine reunion, it’s time to recognize some of the other great shoegazers from that alternate universe called the nineties. [ISYE]