1. Lupe Fiasco feat. Verbal and Sarah Green, "Can You Let Me Know"
The beats on The Cool are shaping up to be super-lame, but Lupe remains one of the dopest skateboarding MCs on the planet. [Attorney Street]
2. Twista featuring T-Pain, "Creep Fast"
The only thing wackier than T-Pain's vocoder effect is that same effect coming at Twista-speed. This is probably what you hear when you die in the Matrix. [Surviving the Golden Age]
3. Eef Barzelay, "Numerology"
Clem Snide is dead, but Eef carries on with a wispy track about math (or seduction — it's one of the two). [Freaky Style]
4. Kenna featuring Nas, "The Deafest 1s"
Classic terrible Nas line: "Y'all know nothing about stones/Y'all know about cubic zircones." Looks like since he's killed hip-hop, he's trying to murder new wave, too.[Panda Toes]
5. Trina featuring Christina Milan, "Single Again"
Not as delightfully dirty as past singles like "No Panties," but Trina's female pimp persona somehow feels refreshing, especially with a hook this melodic.[Gelekt] —Kyle Anderson