1. Jay-Z, "Roc Boys (And the Winner Is)"
In all our hysteria over the surprise Radiohead album, we almost forgot about the surprise Jay-Z album. But this happy little tune about selling crack makes us excited all over again. [Nah Right]
2. Radiohead, "Videotape (Mojib Remix)"
This remix may not be very good, but it was certainly completed in less than a day. [I Guess I'm Floating]
3. Tay Zonday, "Chocolate Rain" (live in Minneapolis)
An audience at the same venue where Ryan Adams was booed recently cheers loudly for this idiot, proving once and for all that Minnesotans are completely nuts. [Culture Bully]
4. Justice, "D.A.N.C.E. (Les Rythmes Digitales)"
If you can't afford an iPod specifically to hold the million or so remixes of this track, then this is probably the only one you really need. [Stereogum]
5. The Flaming Lips, "Maybe I'm Not the One"
For some bands, writing one song for the soundtrack to a crappy Ben Stiller movie would have been enough, but not the Flaming Lips, apparently. [Leather Canary]