1. Oasis, "Lord Don't Slow Me Down"
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss: The Gallaghers are hung-over and enjoy the Beatles. [Everyone Could Be Light Green]
2. The Streets, "Your Song" (Elton John cover)
Mike Skinner pays tribute to Sir Elton with a straight-faced piano-ballad cover. We'd be confused if we weren't so horrified. [MySpace]
3. Babyshambles, "Baddie's Boogie"
Pete Doherty gets out of rehab on Thursday. Who has Monday in the relapse pool? [Song, by Toad]
4. Cannonball Jane, "The Secret Handshake"
This awesome riot-grrrl-channeling electro track is by far the best thing to ever come out of Bridgeport, Connecticut. [Mainstream Isn't So Bad]
5. DJ Spinna feat. Phonte, "Dillagence"
The heady half of Little Brother is still mourning for J Dilla, whose tribute-song-to-hit ratio is way, way off the charts. [Nah Right]