1. Madonna feat. Timbaland and Justin Timberlake, "Four Minutes to Save the World"
Timbaland played this track at the Philadelphia
Z100 Q102 Jingle Ball on Friday Sunday Night — and here's a poorly recorded bootleg! It's not bad, but we sort of expected more. [Brugo]
2. Jay-Z, American Godfather
For no good reason at all, someone has mashed up Jay's American Gangster with the soundtrack to The Godfather. Results are predictably spectacular. [Nah Right]
3. Pitchfork's Top 100 Tracks of 2007
Yesterday the editors of Pitchfork announced their 100 favorite songs of the year. Now, some benevolent music pirate has helpfully compiled all of them in three compressed files for your stealing pleasure. [Stereogum]
4. Aimee Mann, "White Christmas"
Mann's version of the holiday song isn't bad, but we still hate Christmas. [Music Slut]
5. Locksley feat. Hanson, "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)" (AC/DC cover)
The obnoxious Brooklyn Beatles fetishists enlist the guys that wrote "MMMBop" to cover AC/DC's 1975 hit — and it's great! (Just kidding.) [Music Slut]