1. Michael Jackson, "P.Y.T." (Will.I.Am remix)
Two decades of Michael Jackson's scandals and weirdness couldn't diminish the greatness of this Thriller track — but Will.I.Am has! [Leak Source via Idolator]
2. Michael Jackson, "Billie Jean" (Kanye West remix)
If you've ever wondered what this song would sound like with an obnoxiously loud bass drum mixed in, today is your day. [Leak Source via Idolator]
3. Superdrag, "I Only Want a Place I Can Stay"
A recently reunited Superdrag just posted four new tracks on their MySpace page. Guess what? They're awesome! [Fuel Friends]
4. Beatnix, "Stairway to Heaven"
We know we've already posted a link to this MP3 once today, but being that it's officially the greatest thing ever, we figured we'd do it again. [Berkeley Place]
5. Ghostface Killah, AOL Freestyle
Ghostface dusts off an old verse and raps over the beat from "Girls Girls Girls." Needless to say, it's excellent. [Nah Right]