1. Alex Turner, "Reptilia" (Strokes cover)
On this not-bad cover, the Arctic Monkeys front man capably handles the vocals and lead-guitar part while simultaneously having a cool haircut. [Stereogum]
2. Mary J. Blige feat. Lil Wayne, "Just Fine"
Currently embroiled in a steroids scandal, Blige turns to hip-hop's most potent legal performance enhancer, a Lil Wayne remix. As you might expect, it's great. [You Heard That New via Idolator]
3. HBCU Marching Band, "Flashing Lights" (Kanye West cover)
Behold, the world's only cool marching band! [Kanye's Blog]
4. Omar Rodriguez-Lopez, "Rapid Fire Tollbooth"
We bring this track from the Mars Volta guitarist's new solo album to your attention simply to prove that songs can, in fact, be less hummable than the ones on Mars Volta's new album. [Metal Sux]
5. The Raveonettes, "Dead Sound"
Just in case it's been a while since you checked in with these downcast Danes, you'll be pleased to know that they still sound plenty Raveonettes-y. [Rolling Stone]