1. Of Montreal, "Alter Eagle Whoa"
On this B-side to the band's new "Id Engager" single, Kevin Barnes is checking out his glow-in-the-dark glasses in an "eagle-shaped mirror," while "trying to quantify the weight of God." So, pretty much business as usual. [Side of the Blog]
2. Mariah Carey, "I'll Be Lovin U Long Time (Designer Drugs Remix)"
This is your Mariah Carey on Drugs. Any questions? Not from us. [Hot Biscuits]
3. Banjo or Freakout, "Archangel (Burial Cover)"
Alessio Natalizia delivers a version of Burial's blog hit that's more ethereal than (but just as divine as) the original. [Gorilla vs. Bear]
4. Devotchka, "The Clockwise Witness (The Field Remix)"
The Field (Axel Willner) makes a fine mess out of this recent Devotchka track, with a toy piano and plucked acoustic guitar keeping time. [Pitchfork]
5. N.A.S.A. feat. Method Man, E-40, and DJ Swamp, "N.A.S.A. Music (LA Riots Remix)"
N.A.S.A. picked a crew with the right stuff to help them out on this track. [Panda Toes]