1. Fall Out Boy, "Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet"
We're pretty sure this new Fall Out Boy song is about Pete Wentz's girlfriend cheating on him with Pete Rose. [Pretty Much Amazing]
2. Johnny Cash, "Port of Lonely Hearts (Midnight Juggernauts Remix)"
The Midnight Juggernauts fit the dearly departed Johnny Cash for a black-on-black tuxedo on this strangely beautiful remix. [am.fm.pm]
3. The Lucksmiths, "A Sobering Thought (Just When One Was Needed)"
We're not sure if the world needs any more sobering thoughts right now, but a new track from Australian indie-popsters the Lucksmiths is always welcome. [Pitchfork]
4. Atlas Sound, "Coffin Trick"
Bradford Cox is still so distraught about someone raiding his files that he's "singing to the coffin" on this new track. Or maybe he's just excited about Halloween. [Stereogum]
5. The Notwist, "Boneless (Panda Bear Remix)"
On this excerpt from the vinyl-only single, Panda Bear take the Notwist's "Boneless" track, cut it up, and let it simmer until all the beats cook right out of it. [Gorilla vs. Bear]