1. Of Montreal feat. Andrew VanWyngarden, "Smells Like Teen Spirit" (Nirvana cover)
Kevin Barnes & Co. capably tackle Kurt Cobain's little-known nineties curio. [Stereogum]
2. Justin Timberlake, "Steppin' Out Tonight"
We're not sure where, exactly, this new (old?) track came from, but we like it. [Pretty Much Amazing]
3. Trae feat. Bun B and Lil' Keke, "Grey Cassette"
This new one from Trae's Streets Advocate mix tape takes us back to when mix tapes were actual tapes. (It's awesome.) [Cocaine Blunts]
4. Fucked Up feat. Moby, "Blitzkrieg Bop" (Ramones cover)
If you're going to play for twelve straight hours (like punkers Fucked Up did yesterday), you're going to run out of predictable guest stars pretty quickly. Which is probably why Moby was invited. [Pitchfork]
5. Pit Er Pat, "Evacuation Day"
As they make clear on this dubby new track, Pit Er Pat aren't going to sit calmly through this economic apocalypse. [Pitchfork]