1. NASA feat. Kool Keith and Tom Waits, "Spacious Thoughts"
The first thing Kool Keith says on this awesome track from the upcoming NASA debut is "Take the spotlight off me!" But with the ultra-well-connected NASA (who are Spike Jonze's brother Sam Spiegel and Ze Gonzales) to back him up, that spotlight probably isn't going anywhere for a while. [Pitchfork]
2. J Period feat. Q-Tip and Barack Obama, "Q-Tip for President"
Those of you waiting for Q-Tip's much-coveted presidential endorsement now have all the information you need. [So Much Silence]
3. T-Pain feat. Kanye West, "Therapy"
You know a rapper's at his wit's end when he's so stressed out by his girl that he'll say things like, "I don't need your sex, I'll masturbate." [First Up!]
4. Fireflies, "Cherry Blossom Girl" (Air cover)
Chicago's Fireflies turn in a gorgeous cover of the Moon Safari track. [Skatterbrain]
5. Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks and Blitzen Trapper, "Funk #49" (James Gang cover)
Malkmus and opening act Blitzen Trapper are "out all night," laying down a loose cover of this James Gang sorta hit. We definitely think they're acting right. [Pitchfork]