The sometimes dapper Charles Barkley joined Jay Leno to speculate on LeBron James' NBA future, analyze the playoffs and laugh at Kobe Bryant's failed attempt to make the Tupac Liberace look go mainstream. On The Late Show, Dave Letterman poked fun at ailing Regis Philbin, revealing why he believes his favorite foil really went under the knife. Next up, Lost's Matthew Fox gives a totally acceptable answer when Jimmy Fallon forces him to choose between Kate and Juliet. Finally, Craig Ferguson wonders why he missed out on a supposedly positive side effect of a cocaine addiction. Watch our compilation to see what you missed.
- 1. New Girl Recap: Guess Who’s Back
- 2. Hans Zimmer Tells Juicy Stories About the Classic Films He’s Scored
- 3. How Millennials Feel About Melissa Joan Hart’s Many Make-outs, Then and Now
- 4. Swedish Movie Theaters Add a Bechdel Rating
- 5. Kanye Postponed Another Two Concerts
- 6. The Mindy Project Recap: The Pregnant Mermaid
- 7. Where Are the Serious Movies About Non-Suffering Black People?
- 8. Edelstein on Thor 2: The Dark World: Chris Hemsworth Finally Proves Worthy of the Hammer