Jay Leno welcomed MSNBC's Chris Matthews to the Tonight Show for his insight about dreadful things like BP's big mess, scary cover-ups, and Dick
Cheney, but the Hardball host also showed that he could bring the funny after co-guest Chelsea Handler sarcastically asked him to slow down his rapid-fire analysis of said topics. Ha! Up next, Josh Holloway tells Jimmy Kimmel about the time a masseuse mistook him for someone other than Sawyer from Lost, and Craig Ferguson brings us an exclusive photo of a recently discovered ancient sex toy. Finally, Jimmy Fallon wraps up his epic Lost parody, Late, with a nightmare ending that finds our hero losing his show to a veteran talk-show host who isn't Jay Leno. Watch our compilation to see what you missed.
- 1. New Girl Recap: Guess Who’s Back
- 2. Hans Zimmer Tells Juicy Stories About the Classic Films He’s Scored
- 3. How Millennials Feel About Melissa Joan Hart’s Many Make-outs, Then and Now
- 4. Edelstein on Thor 2: The Dark World: Chris Hemsworth Finally Proves Worthy of the Hammer
- 5. The Mindy Project Recap: The Pregnant Mermaid
- 6. Swedish Movie Theaters Add a Bechdel Rating
- 7. Can You Guess Famous Friends Lines From Just a Freeze-Frame?
- 8. Nikki Finke and Deadline Say Goodbye