Big-time movie star Jake Gyllenhaal talked to David Letterman about how his childhood dreams of playing soccer for a living were dashed when his stage parents forced him into acting, comparing it to something like slavery. Poor Jake. On Jimmy Kimmel Live, Jimmy is still talking about the Lost finale, and over at The Late Late Show, Ben Stein seemed desperate to convince Craig Ferguson, and himself, that the Republicans really are a happy bunch of people despite frequently appearing to be very unhappy about a certain someone. Finally, Jay Leno's got Russell Brand discussing how Venus Williams' derriere could help him start a revolution. Watch our compilation to see what you missed.
- 1. New Girl Recap: Guess Who’s Back
- 2. Hans Zimmer Tells Juicy Stories About the Classic Films He’s Scored
- 3. How Millennials Feel About Melissa Joan Hart’s Many Make-outs, Then and Now
- 4. Swedish Movie Theaters Add a Bechdel Rating
- 5. Kanye Postponed Another Two Concerts
- 6. The Mindy Project Recap: The Pregnant Mermaid
- 7. Where Are the Serious Movies About Non-Suffering Black People?
- 8. Edelstein on Thor 2: The Dark World: Chris Hemsworth Finally Proves Worthy of the Hammer