Although she already has an awesome real-life mom, Kathy Griffin told Jay Leno that her dream parental unit would be none other than elite momager, Dina Lohan. The My Life on the D-List star described how heavenly it would be to have a nightclubbing mum who would do anything to advance her daughter's career. Yikes. Next up, Jimmy Kimmel laments Simon Cowell's departure from American Idol, and Craig Ferguson reveals the real reason he won't be buying prosthetic nipples anytime soon. Last but not least, Jimmy Fallon and Jake Gyllenhaal perform a duet that involves some very unusual serenading of one lucky Late Night audience member. Watch our compilation to see what you missed.
- 1. Justin Bieber’s Monkey Now Belongs to Germany
- 2. Anchorman 2 Teaser Trailer: You Haven't Changed a Bit
- 3. James Franco Painted a Tribute to His This Is the End Bros
- 4. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 5. Cannes: Justin Timberlake and Adam Driver Recorded a Song Together, You Guys
- 6. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 7. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 8. 10 Pop Culture Questions Answered by Vulture This Week