Did you know that Maya Rudolph was once a member of nineties rock band the Rentals? PT Anderson's better half tells Jimmy Kimmel about the time she and her one-hit wonders opened for Alanis Morissette on a tour that was, according to Rudolph, more Mötley Crüe than Lilith Fair. Up next, Jay Leno agrees with Heidi Montag about her life decisions and Craig Ferguson thinks the Sex and the City franchise might want to think twice about the girls' next overseas destination. Wrapping things up, Jimmy Fallon does his best to keep alive the time-honored tradition of bringing exotic animals on the set of a late-night talk show for laughs. Watch our compilation to see what you missed.
- 1. We Made a Set of American Horror Story: Coven Tarot Cards
- 2. The Fug Girls Rate Long-Haired Male Movie Manes
- 3. Why the Newest Superhero Movies Can’t Seem to Make Their Actors Into Superstars
- 4. Marvel to Make 4 Live-Action Series for Netflix
- 5. 10 Things I Hate About You Spinoff Is Back On
- 6. This Week’s New Girl GIFs: A Naked Taye Diggs
- 7. Where Are the Serious Movies About Non-Suffering Black People?
- 8. 6 Reasons Why Men Should Give Scandal a Shot