- We presented ten of the funniest unaired SNL sketches.
- We interviewed Carrie Brownstein (and then looked up the words “auspices” and “stentorian”).
- We stepped back to examine this season of SNL at its midway point.
- We wondered if single-episode sitcom stars can ever recover.
- We liked “we hated hipster jokes before it was cool” jokes before they were cool.
- We cheered on SNL’s one-season wonders.
- We conducted a statistical analysis of the introduction to WTF with Marc Maron.
- We looked into the future of the Facebook Timeline.
- We gave a girlish smile to Sarah Silverman’s SNL contributions.
- We weighed the pros and cons of watching Showtime’s House of Lies.
- We fell asleep with the TV on thinking about the lost late night hosts.
- We checked the Late Night with David Letterman book out of the library.
- We revisited the Arrested Development Paley Center panel.
Here are your Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week!:
Rooftop Slip n’ Slide
Chris Gethard vs. Tucker Max
Oscars Trailer: Off the Grid
Very Mary-Kate: Presentation 4