- We spoke to Chris Lilley about Angry Boys, Summer Heights High and We Can Be Heroes.
- We unraveled the ouroboros of Hipster Runoff.
- We talked to The Best Show on WFMU host Tom Scharpling about Four Loko.
- We received a letter from the Montessori Center for Gifted and Special College-Bound Children.
- We told the fantastical tale of The Princess Bride’s real and fictional author.
- We baby-talked our way through Adam Sandler’s time on SNL.
- We strongly advise that you watch Paul Solomon: Chronicles of Love.
- We lamented the lost roles of Ricky Gervais.
- We watched the Jackie Gleason show that was so bad, it warranted a half-hour apology.
- We gave you some lesser-known facts about one of the most well-known sitcom episodes ever.
And this is the moment, everyone: your Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week:
Horatio: The Early Years - Episode 1
I Didn’t Know I Was Gilbert Gottfried
Diary of Zac Efron Entry #5 - Dance Hoops