- We kicked off The Best Sitcom Episode Ever Tournament! And the tough choices started immediately: Simpsons vs. Seinfeld? Office vs. Office? It’s like choosing between our children, except harder because sitcoms are better than children.
- We sadly waved a curious and playful goodbye to Lord Wyndemere as Paul Brittain left SNL.
- We talked to director Peter Atencio about the making of Key and Peele.
- We struggled to accept how these ten pilots were never picked up.
- We spoke to Jon Glaser about Delocated’s third season.
- We advised you to model your life after Drake, son.
- We stayed up late for Late World with Zach on VH1.
- We sang the praises of Casey Wilson’s time on SNL.
- What would life be like if SNL ripoff Fridays was still on the air?
- We bugged you to watch The Untitled Web Series That Morgan Evans Is Doing.
- Man, Alec Baldwin’s been hosting SNL for a long time.
- We watched some interviews with David Letterman, Merril Markoe and Billy Crystal when they were itty-bitty baby comedians.
- We looked at the ten movies that everyone loves to hate.
WIth no further ado, your Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week:
Peter Dinklage Gets So Much Pussy
Up At Noon: Episode 1
Shit Emmy Award Winning Actors Say
Donald Glover’s Save Community PSA
The Dark Secret Behind Quirky Romantic Comedies