- The Best Sitcom Episode Ever Tournament has reached a white-hot crescendo with the FINAL FOUR. Community. Fawlty Towers. The Simpsons. Arrested Development. Who has your vote?
- We gave you the world’s first Stefon-inspired art show.
- Well, well, well, look who’s coming back on March 15. (Community is!)
- Did Bridesmaids deserve its Best Picture snub?
- We do not support A Part Thai’d Restaurant.
- We went inside The Adventures of Pete & Pete.
- We remembered Robert Downey Jr.’s time on SNL.
- 30 Rock has gone soft, and America can’t decide if we like it.
- We spoke with expat Louis Zezeran about the comedy scene in Estonia.
- We turned another page in the Everything Is Terrible tour journal.
- Wherefore art thou, lost projects of David Wain?
- We campaigned for more realistic treatment of campaigns in political comedies.
- We brought you inside the Home Movies DVD commentary.
- We watched a fiery Richard Pryor appearance on Johnny Carson’s Tonight Show.
First things last, your Top Five Comedy Web Videos of the Week:
Racist Jeremy Lin Headline Aftermath
Cormac McCarthy Pictionary
Oscar Party Drinking Game
K-Swiss Blades by Kenny Powers
The Post Office Is Getting Desperate