- We determined television’s ultimate eating champion.
- It’s all come down to this. “Remedial Chaos Theory” or “Marge vs. the Monorail”?
- We rapped with the cast and crew of High Road, including Matt Walsh, Horatio Sanz, and Joe Lo Truglio.
- We compared our funniest non-comedy songs.
- We went apartment hunting.
- We found out so much rad stuff about Clarissa Explains It All.
- Charles Farrar Browne’s “snakes is under perfect subjecshun.”
- We remembered Janeane Garofalo’s rough few months at SNL.
- We made the case for Whitney.
- We studied up on our Whit Stillman in time for his next film.
- We explored the lost roles of Cheers.
- We listened closely to the DVD commentary of “Contemporary American Poultry.”
- The Everything Is Terrible tour diary continues!
- We considered the legacy of Sid Caesar.
- We looked to the past of Lindsay Lohan’s hosting gigs on SNL to predict the future.
To hold you over till Monday, here are your Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week:
A Totally Unreasonable Will
Racist Jeremy Lin Headline Aftermath
It Gets Betterish: Drag Queen
Staying In Anthem
Eastbound & Downton