- We have a newsletter now!
- The votes have spoken, and they have anointed “Remedial Chaos Theory” the Best Sitcom Episode ever. Congratulations to its champions!
- We looked fondly back on Get a Life.
- Were you afraid of Rugrats?
- We wondered what older shows would do well on TV today.
- Jack Donaghy and Alex P. Keaton finally met worthy political opponents: each other.
- We explained the unlikely beauty of Arrested Westeros.
- We got a visit from our co-worker Linda.
- We paid tribute to Tim Meadows’s SNL past.
- We defended the much-maligned 1941.
- We told you why you need to watch Baby Big Body.
- We unearthed the coulda-would-shoulda’s of Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
- We remembered eight of the most memorable MadTV characters.
- We listened in on the debates behind The Office’s “Business School.”
- We got acquainted with Bob and Ray of Bob and Ray.
And the Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week are:
The Apple Store is as Bad as Foxconn
Things That Seem Normal When You Live Alone
Police Captain Tea
Seven Minutes in Heaven with Paul Rudd