- We guided you through the comedy landscape of Austin, TX.
- We brought you the short films of Louis C.K.
- We asked where Comedy Central took a wrong turn.
- We talked to Seth Morris about First Dates with Toby Harris.
- We introduced you to the tragically short career of Charlie Barnett.
- We might not care about joke stealing after all.
- We remembered the wackiness of Ren & Stimpy.
- Would you like to see our wine list?
- We looked back at Paul Shaffer’s time on SNL.
- We watched I Am Comic.
- We’d hate if anyone hated I Hate Being Single.
- We pit budding crimefighters Gloria Pritchett and Phoebe Buffay against each other.
- We rewound and rewound these great audition tapes.
- We lamented the lost roles of Gilda Radner.
- We told you what you’re missing by just watching the Hulu version of SNL.
- We got up early for David Letterman’s morning show.
- Ready, aim, listen to the DVD commentary for “Ready, Aim, Marry Me.”
Here are the Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week:
Kony Responds to Kony 2012 Video
The Hunger Games Game
Very Mary-Kate: Pillow Talk