- President Obama slow-jammed the news on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
- We came home after months on the Everything is Terrible tour.
- We remembered Terry Sweeney’s days at SNL.
- We defended Jay Leno. Yep, we really did.
- We explored “JayHind”, India’s foremost Internet standup showcase.
- We watched the web-series “Beer Goggles”.
- We showed you a 10-year old video of the UCB.
- We found the humor in Edith Wharton’s House of Mirth.
- We uncovered the Lost Roles of Norm MacDonald.
- We followed @morgan_murphy on Twitter.
- We guided you through the videos of ThunderAnt.
- We went through the archives to learn how to write a sketch from Steve Martin.
- We looked at triumphant flop Kingpin.
- We felt nostalgic for the days of Nick Arcade.
- We drank from poisoness Poland Spring bottles.
- We watched and learned about long-form improv from Trust Us, This Is All Made Up.
- We reviewed the premiere of Veep.
- We rounded up the reviews of The Five-Year Engagement.
Without further ado, here are your top five comedy videos of the week:
Shit Girls Say About the Show “Girls”
Chris Gethard Looks for His Biggest Fan
The Get Go - “Publishers Clearing House”
Horatio Sanz - “Espanto vs. Muggers”
The Bluegrass Brainwash Conspiracy with Ed Helms