- Adam “MCA” Yauch of the Beastie Boys passed away of cancer at 47, which is awful.
- Mick Jagger set to host the SNL finale on May 19th.
- Fox signed a deal with 30 Rock writer/producer Key Cannon and Community writers/producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan.
- Amazon announced it will start producing original programming.
- We walked through the history of Between Two Ferns with Scott Aukerman.
- We watched the Friends Porn Parody so you didn’t have to.
- We found the lost roles of Freaks & Geeks.
- We unexpectedly laughed at Mulholland Dr.
- We showed you 10 SNL sketches that were cut from reruns.
- We watched the documentary The Unbookables.
- We listened to the “Weird Al” of other niches.
- We remembered the SNL days of Jane Curtin.
- We determined whether Central Perk or Monk’s Café was the better fake 90s eatery.
- We reviewed the understated The Do-Deca-Pentathlon.
- We talked about how no one was talking about Steve TV.
- The Webby Awards awarded the “Actress of the Year” Webby to a dude because they Webbys are dumb.
- We watched the webseries “Howard Gets an Interview”.
- We decoded your preteen’s Facebook.
- We took you down to Nickelodeon’s Roadhouse.
For you, top five comedy videos of the week:
“Weed Sets Me Free!”
Brian McKnight - “How Your P*ssy Works”
“Inside Look: The Last Creed Fan”
BriTANick - “The Coach”
Horatio Sanz - “ESPANTO vs. Drugs”