Know this about Katy Perry: If there is an opportunity for her to launch something from her chest, Katy Perry will launch something from her chest. She is so committed to breast-cannon technology, in fact, that she will sometimes shoehorn seemingly unnecessary heart-sparkle explosions into music videos, as in the Snow White–ish treatment for "Wide Awake." A strawberry is the poisonous fruit of choice, and instead of an evil stepmother, Katy appears to be battling the fairy tale itself (which is bad news for the actor hired to play her Prince Charming. Know also that Katy Perry has a solid right hook). There is also a mini Katy, and a fragile butterfly, and an abundance of pink, but do not overlook the energy contributions here. Katy Perry can light the whole world with her chest sparkles. Just let her shine.
- 1. Where Are the Serious Movies About Non-Suffering Black People?
- 2. 6 Reasons Why Men Should Give Scandal a Shot
- 3. Marvel to Make 4 Live-Action Series for Netflix
- 4. American Horror Story Gets a Fourth Season
- 5. American Horror Story Recap: This Girl Is on Pyre
- 6. Why the Newest Superhero Movies Can’t Seem to Make Their Actors Into Superstars
- 7. Damon Wayans Jr. Will Remain on New Girl for the Rest of the Season
- 8. After Sounding Too Much Like Rihanna, Cameron Diaz Rerecorded Her Counselor Dialogue