The fifth Die Hard movie comes out this weekend, and the franchise shows no signs of dying, whether hardly or softly. Bruce Willis has made comments suggesting that a sixth film is a foregone conclusion. But what will they call it? The franchise started with a spartan, two-syllable name, and the second just added "er" and a traditional and staid “2,” but they've really been spreading their wings on the last three with some sweet pun action: Die Hard With a Vengeance! Live Free or Die Hard! A Good Day to Die Hard! We hope it never ends, and to ensure that a lack of title inspiration is never the obstacle to making another one, we've created this Die Hard sequel name generator. With each click you'll find a new title for a new John McClane adventure. We can keep this franchise going through the year 2144!
- 1. New Girl Recap: Guess Who’s Back
- 2. Hans Zimmer Tells Juicy Stories About the Classic Films He’s Scored
- 3. How Millennials Feel About Melissa Joan Hart’s Many Make-outs, Then and Now
- 4. Kanye Postponed Another Two Concerts
- 5. Edelstein on Thor 2: The Dark World: Chris Hemsworth Finally Proves Worthy of the Hammer
- 6. The Mindy Project Recap: The Pregnant Mermaid
- 7. Swedish Movie Theaters Add a Bechdel Rating
- 8. Can You Guess Famous Friends Lines From Just a Freeze-Frame?