After last week's "Ryan Gosling Won't Eat Cereal," everyone has now heard about the six-second-video-sharing app, Vine. However, there's still some confusion over what the hell you're supposed to do with it. Luckily, Steve Agee (The Sarah Silverman Program, New Girl's "Outside Dave"), one of the platform's funniest comedians, is here to teach you how to be divine on Vine. He took time out from promoting his hilarious new Comedy Central’s CC Studios web-series, "Steve & Brandon Think They Sold a Show," to Vine five incredibly useful tips like, "Use of characters (such as incontinent Satan) can be a helpful tool when Vining." See the video for this and his four other tips below. We promise they don't all include incontinence and Satan, but all your Vines totally should.
1. Use of characters (such as incontinent Satan) can be a helpful tool when Vining.
2. Misdirecting your audience is always fun. Also use unlikely locations.
3. Everyone loves a good prank. Especially hip-hop fans!
4. If you follow me on Vine, you know a common theme I have is electrocution.
5. MASKS!!! (Even if you're not wearing them.)