Hey, if Saul Goodman gets his own Breaking Bad spinoff, then what about Huell Babineaux? Funny or Die imagines a sitcom based around Huell "turning that safe house into a safe home" — complete with nagging wife, adorable children, and some familiar-looking in-laws.
- 1. Hans Zimmer Tells Juicy Stories About the Classic Films He’s Scored
- 2. New Girl Recap: Guess Who’s Back
- 3. How Millennials Feel About Melissa Joan Hart’s Many Make-outs, Then and Now
- 4. Kanye Postponed Another Two Concerts
- 5. Swedish Movie Theaters Add a Bechdel Rating
- 6. The Mindy Project Recap: The Pregnant Mermaid
- 7. Edelstein on Thor 2: The Dark World: Chris Hemsworth Finally Proves Worthy of the Hammer
- 8. Can You Guess Famous Friends Lines From Just a Freeze-Frame?