We use all of our brains. 100 percent of our brain is basically in use 100 percent of the time. The whole 10 percent business is malarkey. But what if it weren't? And what if unlocking the other 90 percent essentially turned you into a superhero? This is what happens to Scarlett Johansson's character in Luc Besson's Lucy, after some mysterious drug that she was smuggling in her abdomen gets kicked into her blood stream. Either way, ScarJo beats up a lot of dudes! The film opens on August 8 and looks pretty awesome, even if you'll have to check 90 percent of your brain at the door.
Trending Video on Vulture
Most Watched on Vulture
Most Viewed Stories
Taylor Swift Performs ‘This Is What You Came For’ During Only Concert in 2016, Giving the People That For Which They Came — More or Less
Why Saturday Night Live Destroys Trump, and John Oliver Doesn’t
Every Episode of Black Mirror, Ranked From Worst to Best
Jennifer Lopez’s New NBC Show Has the Most Absurd Title Ever
Alec Baldwin’s Donald Trump and Kate McKinnon’s Hillary Clinton Return to SNL for One Final Debate
Anne Hathaway Truthers, Rejoice: She Admits She Faked Her Way Through That Oscar Acceptance Speech
The 26 Best TV Shows to Binge-Watch in 20 Hours or Less
Deadpool 2 Loses Its Director Over Creative Differences With Ryan Reynolds
The Korean Gothic Lesbian Revenge Thriller That’s Captivated Cannes
Ryan Gosling Was Almost Cast on Gilmore Girls, and Other Things We Learned From the Show’s Fan Fest
Latest News from VultureRuth Bader Ginsburg to Make Her Opera Debut, But Don’t Worry, It’s Just a Side Hustle
In Donizetti’s Daughter of the Regiment.Knock, Knock! Miley Cyrus Wants to Know If You’re Voting for Hillary Clinton
Some lucky college students were involved.Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Will Combine Forces on SNL November 5
It'll be SNL's last episode before the election.Tom Hanks Fulfills All of Your Hopes and Dreams By Pretending to Be Your Dad for Four Minutes
Daaaaaad!SNL Spoofs the Age-Old Question: How the Hell Is This TV Drama Considered a Comedy?
Move over, Jeffrey Tambor.Alec Baldwin’s Donald Trump and Kate McKinnon’s Hillary Clinton Return to SNL for One Final Debate
"I have personally met with the Mexican President. I forget his name, I think it was something like Mr. Guacamole. I'm sorry, excuse me, Señor Guacamole."Taylor Swift Performs ‘This Is What You Came For’ During Only Concert in 2016, Giving the People That For Which They Came — More or Less
"I've never played this song live before."In a Move You Can Probably Domo Arigato Mr. Robot for, NBC Is Adapting Hacker Film Sneakers
The original film starred Robert Redford and Ben Kingsley.Sky Ferreira to Do a Lot of Rockin’ and Headbangin’ in a Black Metal Film
Called Lords of Chaos.Ryan Gosling Was Almost Cast on Gilmore Girls, and Other Things We Learned From the Show’s Fan Fest
He would have had a small role as a football player.
Shots fired from a Swede.Does Amy Schumer’s ‘Formation’ Video Finally Make You Want to Sign Up for Tidal?
Jay Z approved, ostensibly.Preacher Co-Creator And Comic Book Great Steve Dillon Has Died
The English artist began his professional comic book career at 16.Deadpool 2 Loses Its Director Over Creative Differences With Ryan Reynolds
Sorry to see you go, Tim Miller.Hey, So Why Is The Simpsons’ Itchy & Scratchy Making A Murderer Parody So Chilling?
Mousetrapping A Murderer.Vince Neil Pleads Guilty in Las Vegas Battery Case (You Know, the One That Involved Nicolas Cage)
No jail time.Stephen Colbert Brainstorms Show Ideas for Trump TV, Reminding You to Call Your Agent and Set Up a Pitch Meeting Now
Chris Christie/Rudy Giuliani buddy comedy, anyone?Neruda Trailer: Gael García Bernal Goes on a Wild Goose Chase for the Literary Legend
More like a very poetic goose chase.Jake Gyllenhaal’s Return to Broadway in Burn This Is Postponed
Bad news for the thespians.Adam Scott to Guest Star and Potentially Make Calzones on The Good Place
Starting next week!