Now that the 2014 Emmy nominees have been announced, it's time to flock to your TVs and watch every single one you've missed. It's way more fun to watching the Emmys when you actually know about the shows, so here's your guide to what's streaming (and where!). You have almost two months to catch up.
- Breaking Bad: Stream on Netflix — including the episodes nominated for Best Writing, “Felina” and “Ozymandias.”
- Downton Abbey: Seasons 1-4 are on Amazon Prime — including the episode nominated for Best Writing, “Episode 1."
- Game of Thrones: Seasons 1-4 are on HBO Go.
- True Detective: Season one is on HBO Go.
- House of Cards: Seasons one and two on Netflix.
- Mad Men: Seasons 1-6 on Netflix — the first half of the final season is available for rent on Amazon, iTunes, and YouTube.
OUTSTANDING MINISERIES OR MOVIE
- American Horror Story: Coven: Seasons one and two (Murder House & Asylum) on Prime and Netflix, season three (Coven) on FX with cable subscription.
- Fargo: Season one on FX with cable subscription.
- Luther: Seasons 1-3 on Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus and Netflix.
- Treme: Seasons 1-4 on HBO Go. (Seasons 1-3 are Amazon Prime.)
- The White Queen: Watch the first episode on YouTube, and the rest at Starz with login.
- Bonnie & Clyde: Stream on Netflix.
OUTSTANDING MADE FOR TV MOVIE
OUTSTANDING ANIMATED PROGRAM
- Bob's Burgers: Stream all of Bob's Burgers on Hulu Plus.
- Futurama: Watch Futurama on Netflix or rent it on Google Play or Amazon.
- South Park: Stream on South Park Studios. Or Hulu Plus.
- Archer: Stream on FX with cable subscription.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Manhattan Project: Stream some on Nickelodeon.
Not enough for you? Watch Emmy-nominated episodes of Saturday Night Live featuring Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey, and Louis C.K. (also with Emmy-nominated actress Kate McKinnon), Steve Buscemi on Portlandia, Kristen Wiig in The Spoils of Babylon, Ellen Burstyn in Flowers in the Attic, Jane Lynch on Hollywood Game Night ... You'll have to find the rest on your own.