Pollen is in the air, which means that Vulture Fest is drawing closer! Our already-packed schedule just got a little more full: We're hosting a conversation with beloved YA author John Green; a breakfast tour with Jerry Saltz at the new Whitney Museum; a screening of The Overnight, followed by a discussion with its cast and crew, including Jason Schwartzman; and our animated voices panel. Here's a closer look at the events:
- New York/Vulture art critic Jerry Saltz will give an exclusive private tour of the new Whitney Museum bright and early.
- John Green, author of The Fault in Our Stars, talks about his young-adult novel empire with Vulture editor Margaret Lyons.
- Back by popular demand, Vulture is reprising the Animated Voices panel, bringing back your favorite voices, including: John Roberts and Larry Murphy from Bob's Burgers, Kenny and Keith Lucas from Lucas Bros. Moving Co., Alex Borstein from Family Guy, and Heather Lawless from Stone Quackers.
- An exclusive screening of The Overnight, followed by a discussion with its stars Jason Schwartzman, Judith Godreche, and writer/director Patrick Brice, led by New York/Vulture film critic David Edelstein. There will be complimentary Stella Artois!
- Brunch with Broadway stars, including Jefferson Mays (A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder), Sarah Stiles (Hand to God), Brad Oscar (Something Rotten), Christian Borle (Something Rotten), Scarlett Strallen (A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder), and Geneva Carr (Hand to God).
- Comedy night at the Bell House, featuring Brett Gelman, Chris Gethard, Max Silvestri, Jared Logan, Kevin Barnett, Jermaine Fowler, Wyatt Cenac, and Michelle Wolf.