The last David Letterman show aired tonight, which means the last David Letterman top 10 list also aired. For the list, Dave invited friends of The Late Show to tell him things they've always wanted to get off their chests."I think this is a pretty good list considering it's our last list," he said. With friends ranging from Bill Murray to Jerry Seinfeld to Chris Rock, the list naturally ended up being kind of a miniature roast. All jabs doled out of love, of course.
Here's the last list, in all its glory:
10. Alec Baldwin: "Of all the talk shows, yours is the most geographically convenient to my home."
9. Barbara Walters: "Did you know that you wear the same cologne as Muammar Gaddafi?"
8. Steve Martin: "Your extensive plastic surgery was a necessity and a mistake."
7. Jerry Seinfeld: "I have no idea what I'll do when you go off the air ... you know, I just thought of something — I'll be fine."
6. Jim Carrey (with an insane beard): "Honestly, Dave, I've always found you to be a bit of an over-actor."
5. Chris Rock: "I'm just glad your show is being given to another white guy."
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus: "Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale."
3. Peyton Manning: "Dave, you are to comedy what I am to comedy."
2. Tina Fey: "Thanks for finally proving men can be funny."
1. Bill Murray: "Dave, I'll never have the money I owe you."