‘The Mountain’ From Game of Thrones Just Revealed His Insane Diet
Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson, who plays “The Mountain” on Game of Thrones, shared his insane diet on Instagram, and it’s blowing our minds. Dinner alone is stretched over four hours and packs almost 4,000 calories. Guess that’s what it takes to compete in the World’s Strongest Man competition.
Produced by Adam Banicki, written by Cait Munro.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space