This Is the Absurdly Long Time It Takes to Create a Single Dragon on Game of Thrones
It takes ten people six months to make a single Game of Thrones dragon scene. Sometimes, it also takes a live chicken or two.
Produced by Eva Hill, written by Cait Munro.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events
- Before Snapchat, See How Jeff Koons Made Iconic Public Art With Puppy
- The Best Supervillains Are Relatable Ones
- Why Edgar Wright Makes Some of the Best Movie Soundtracks
- This Underground Live-Action Monster Battle Is Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films