Game of Thrones Might Be Heading Towards A Succession Nightmare
Things aren’t looking great for poor Tommen. His mother Cersei received a prophecy that all of her children would die before her, and he’s the only one left. Oh, and he’s currently sitting on top of a bunch of secret caches of wildfire. In the past, it’s been pretty clear who would get the Iron Throne if the current king got the axe. If Tommen dies, it’s a little — okay, a lot — different. A madcap succession debate is about to take place and we’ve laid out the possibilities for the many ways it could shake out.
Produced by Kenny Wassus, written by and featuring Nate Jones.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events
- Before Snapchat, See How Jeff Koons Made Iconic Public Art With Puppy
- The Best Supervillains Are Relatable Ones
- Why Edgar Wright Makes Some of the Best Movie Soundtracks
- This Underground Live-Action Monster Battle Is Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen