Franz Kafka Is Always Watching You, If You’re Outside City Hall in Prague
It has 42 individual, turning layers of reflective steel, and faces several of Prague’s government buildings. Which is, of course, delightfully Kafkaesque.
Produced by Christine Nguyen. Written by Cait Munro.
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally For His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television