This Guy Turned Himself Into a DIY X-Men Iceman
YouTube sensation Colin Furze strapped on a tank of liquid nitrogen and blasted pretty much everything in his path with it. It’s a pretty inventive and scientific way to turn yourself into a superhero using technology that actually exists on this planet. So, not exactly Iceman, but close enough, Colin, close enough.
Produced by Eva Hill, written by Cait Munro.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space