There’s an Actual Correlation Between Reading Harry Potter and Hating Donald Trump
A study by University of Pennsylvania professor Diana Mutz reveals that the more Harry Potter books a person reads, the less likely they are to vote for Donald Trump. It’s impossible to speculate exactly why this is, but it certainly seems like the many similarities between Trump and Voldemort could have a little something to do with it.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space