Hot Topic’s New Suicide Squad Clothing Line Will Make You Look Dangerous, Possibly Like an Early-2000s Mall Goth
Getting an outfit that everyone will be cosplaying in at Comic-Con will now be as easy as going to your local mall and sifting past the Guns N’ Roses T-shirts: Hot Topic has announced that an exclusive, Suicide Squad-themed clothing line will be available online and in stores in time for San Diego Comic-Con. See the madness for yourself above.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space